Confused About Choosing a Monument?
Choosing a headstone doesn't have to be confusing.
Whether you call it a gravestone, headstone, tombstone, memorial or grave marker, most likely this is the first time you have ever had to choose a monument. What style of memorial? What type of material? What design? What story would you like to have told? Would you like a flower vase or a portrait?
There are many options available and many choices to be made. On top of that, all materials are not created equal. How do you start? How do you choose a monument you'll be proud to share with future generations? That's where our family can help your family.
Family Run with Your Needs at Heart
We are a family-run business that understands your concerns and caters to your needs when it comes time to select a monument. As the leading memorialists and monument designers in Vancouver, Washington and Portland, Oregon, we have decades of experience assisting in the creation of fitting tributes to loved ones.
Best materials and top artistry.
For this special purchase, you deserve nothing less than the best materials and the finest artistry at a price you can afford. We offer the widest selection of granite in the area. And, our on-site artists work with you to capture the essence of your loved one's life story in granite or bronze-a unique honor that will last for decades to come.
You are guaranteed:
- A friendly and compassionate staff that works within your budget to create a tribute that will last for generations to come.
- Top-quality granite and bronze.
- Traditional, modern or custom design styles.
- An understanding of different communities, cultures, traditions and languages.
Browse our site for:
- A gallery showing examples of our fine memorial art.
- Help in selecting the best material and type of monument or grave marker for your needs.
- Background on our family, our business and our modern production facility and craftspeople at work.
Visit our Showroom.
We invite you to visit the Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington area's largest indoor and outdoor display of monuments (Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm and Sat: 9am-1pm) or contact us about a home consultation to discuss your needs.
Call us today.
We will be happy to answer your questions. We can guide you through the process of selecting a monument that will stand as an honorable tribute and a lasting work of art.